Author Name: Samier Mansur
Role/Title: Co-Founder and Director of Product Marketing, LiveSafe
1. What makes a company innovative:
A company is innovative when it adds value to the lives of people; when it solves real problems; or has the power to make the world a better place. This innovative spirit stems from two core principles: 1) a mission or vision of a better future - for individuals, communities, and the world; and 2) listening to the market, and adopting an ethic of continuous improvement and development. In order to stay relevant, the product, service, or offering must continue to grow with the needs of an ever-changing world.
2. What makes your company innovative?
3. What/who are are innovative companies/people that inspire you and your team:
4. What are some publications, print, or digital you read daily or have read that help you stay on top of your game:
In an age where our consumption habits -- digital or commodity -- is so distributed, it’s hard to point to one or a couple publications that I read often. I keep up with global events, thought leaders, and global influencers of as many sectors or industries as possible; be it political, social, technological, entertainment, etc. It is at these diverse intersections where the connections and possibilities for innovations are discovered and brought to reality. Staying tuned into what my network of friends and colleagues are saying via social media is also a great way to curate content from trusted sources - As long as I filter out the random cat video or two...or nine.
5. What advice would you give to up-and-coming leaders striving to be innovative in today's business environment: