1. Name: Molly Boyce
2. Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
3. Hometown: Cary, NC
4. What brought you to the DC Metro area? My current job with the Chamber
5. When did you start at the Chamber? September, 2014
6. What is the first thing you do when you get to the office? I read multiple news sources to get caught up on what’s going on within our region and across the nation.
7. What is your favorite part of your job? Working alongside our staff and member companies to help bring businesses together and create relationship.
9. Who is someone that you would love to meet (living or dead)? Jesus & Marcus Mumford
10. What are some of your hobbies outside of the office? Water/land sports, running, exploring DC & spending time with family/friends.
11. In your opinion, why is the Fairfax Chamber a great membership organization? I believe that the Chamber is a great organization due to our style of business and the programs we host. The Chamber believes in the importance of bringing businesses together and encourages people from all walks of life to be involved within the community. I love the comradery that our company has with the community – that in itself shows the importance of our Chamber to the DMV.
12. How can we reach you? (Phone, email, social media, etc)
- Twitter: @mollyaboyce