2. Title: Director of Programs & New Initiatives
3. Hometown: Richmond, VA
4. What brought you to the DC Metro area? I moved to DC from my previous job in St. Michaels, MD to take a new job here at the Fairfax Chamber.
5. When did you start at the Chamber? March of 2011
6. What is the first thing you do when you get to the office? I’m usually running late J so I don’t eat breakfast at home. When I get to the office the first thing I do is make a smoothie.
7. What is your favorite part of your job? Working with my incredible co-workers. Everyone is so team oriented and always willing to drop everything to help out.
8. Tell us one of your goals for this year. (Ex: attend more council meetings) One goal for 2015 is to beat the financial goals set for each Chamber event.
9. Who is someone that you would love to meet (living or dead)? There are too many to name! One at the top of mind currently is Robin Williams.
10. What are some of your hobbies outside of the office? I love to read and to cook. In another life, I’d be a professional chef.
11. In your opinion, why is the Fairfax Chamber a great membership organization? The Chamber is so great because it brings together so many people who would not ordinarily get to connect.
12. How can we reach you? (Phone, email, social media, etc.) I’m neurotic about keeping my email inbox clean, so send an email to get the quickest reply (firstname.lastname@example.org)!