2. Title: Director of Business Development
3. How long have you been at the Chamber? I started in February of 2013 so nearly 2 years
4. What is the first thing you do when you get to the office?
Follow up on any outstanding items from the day before and strategize on new opportunities to engage our members. The Business Development team is always searching for creative ways to get our members involved and ensure they receive ROI.
5. What is your favorite part of your job?
Helping people to achieve their goals through membership and helping organizations connect with one another for business opportunities.
6. Tell us one of your goals for this year.
Grow our membership and diversify the industries we serve. With new businesses popping up almost every day in this region, I want to connect these organizations with resources to ensure their success.
7. Who is someone that you would love to meet (living or dead)?
It is hard to narrow it down to just one, but I would say Colin Powell.
8. What are some of your hobbies outside of the office?
I enjoy getting involved with charitable organizations. Living in the DC metro regions means the incredible opportunity to connect with so many non-profits both large and small. It is fun to get involved with so many deserving organizations and contribute toward their mission.
9. In your opinion, why is the Fairfax Chamber a great membership organization?
The people you stand to meet. From the region’s brightest minds, to the next generation of leaders, to region’s top executives and industry titans…the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce is the best place for businesses to connect for unparalleled networking and thought leadership.
10. How can we reach you?
email@example.com; (703) 752-7515; @RebeckahGraham